Anytime Tofu Scramble
The seasoning mix is the star of this dish, bringing life to the veggies and tofu in this Anytime Tofu Scramble. Enjoy this delicious dish any time of day!
- For the Scramble:
1 tbsp vegetable broth
1/2 medium onion, diced
1 large red pepper, diced
2 cupsmushrooms, sliced
1 block firm tofu, pressed and drained
3 cups spinach, roughly chopped
- For the Seasoning Sauce:
1/4 tsp curry powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp coriander
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp turmeric
1/4 tsp garam masala
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp water
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat. Add vegetable broth and onions and saute about 5 minutes.
- Add the red pepper and mushrooms, saute another 5-10 minutes, or until veggies become soft.
- Push the cooked vegetables to one half of the pan. On the other half, place the drained and pressed tofu, begin breaking up with spoon or fork. Cook 2-4 minutes.
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce with a whisk.
- Pour sauce over tofu and toss to coat.
- Toss the spinach to the pan and cover with the lid to allow to wilt for about 3 minutes.
- Add your favorite hot sauce for extra heat!