Arugula Salad with Prosciutto and Olives
Indulge in a taste of Italy with this Arugula Salad with Prosciutto and Olives. This salad will crush your afternoon cravings and provide you with the energy to fuel your busy day. Top this flavorful salad with a simple vinaigrette and enjoy!
2 cups arugula, or other leafy greens
5 grape or cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
1/2 small cucumber, seeded and sliced
⅓ cup olives
3 oz sliced prosciutto
1/4 cup fresh mozzarella, shredded
1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp red wine vinegar
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Arrange arugula or other greens on a plate or in a bowl.
- Top salad with tomatoes, cucumber, olives, prosciutto, and mozzarella.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper, and drizzle over salad.
- You may substitute salami, ham, or other deli meat for prosciutto.
- You may use a different type of cheese, such as feta or provolone.
- You may use store-bought keto-friendly dressing.