Avocado, Peppers, Cottage Cheese and Hazelnuts
Take just 5 minutes to prepare this amazingly keto lunch and avoid the afternoon hunger pangs. This lunch is loaded with essential vitamins, nutrients, protein, and healthy fats to keep your body in fat-burning mode!
1/2 avocado, sliced
8 red or green pepper strips
1/3 cup cottage cheese
1/4 cup hazelnuts
Lettuce wraps, mayo, mustard, or hot sauce.
- Arrange all ingredients in a sectioned lunch container or on a plate.
- Serve peppers and avocado in lettuce wraps with a bit of mayo, mustard, or hot sauce, if you like.
- You may substitute other keto veggies, if you like, such as cucumber slices.
- You may substitute another type of cheese for cottage cheese.
- You may use other keto-friendly nuts, such as almonds, macadamia nuts, pecans, or walnuts.