Avocado, Tomato and Arugula Salad
This simple Avocado, Tomato, and Arugula Salad is vegetarian and 100% keto! It takes just minutes to prepare and will provide the energy your body needs and keep you in fat-burning ketosis.
- For the Salad:
2 cups arugula, or other leafy greens
3 grape heirloom tomatoes, quartered
8 walnut halves
1/4 cup feta or goat cheese, crumbled
Optional: 1/2 tsp Everything Bagel Seasoning
- For the Dressing:
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp red wine vinegar
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Arrange arugula on a salad plate or in a bowl.
- Scoop avocado flesh from the skin and place in the center of the salad. Stuff center with feta or goat cheese.
- Arrange tomatoes around the edges of the salad. Arrange walnuts on top of arugula. Sprinkle Everything Bagel Seasoning on top of the salad, if using.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the dressing. Pour over salad and enjoy!
- Feel free to substitute a store-bought keto-friendly salad dressing, if you prefer.
- If looking for brand suggestions, we love Primal Kitchen and Chosen Food Dressings!
- For added protein, add grilled chicken, hard-boiled eggs, or a tbsp of hemp hearts.