Pesto is a fantastic and versatile keto snack. You can dip veggies, keto crackers or fathead bread. You could also garnish over meat or toss in some zoodles.
2 cups fresh basil
4 garlic cloves
1/3 cup pine nuts
2/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
Serve with zoodles, chicken or fish
- Combine basil, garlic, pine nuts, and parmesan cheese in a food processor or blender. Pulse until chunky.
- Begin drizzling olive oil into the blender, while blending on low speed.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and blend again until your desired consistency. Serve with zoodles, keto crackers, veggies or fathead bread.
- You can substitute walnuts for pine nuts!
- Look for pre-made zoodles in your grocery store to save time or we love these tools to easily make for yourself Zoodle Slicer or Spiralizer!
- If looking for a pre-made pesto brand recommendation, we love ROI pesto!