Easy Pumpkin Pudding
This Easy Pumpkin Pudding is a fantastic breakfast, dessert, or snack option. You will taste all the wonderful flavors of Fall in this super easy treat!
1 (15-oz) can pure pumpkin
3 cups heavy cream
½ cup powdered erythritol
½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tbsp vanilla extract
¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds, for serving
Optional: Whipped cream, for topping
- Combine pumpkin, 1 cup of cream, erythritol, and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl. Blend until smooth using a hand mixer or tabletop mixer.
- In a separate bowl, beat the remaining cream and vanilla until soft peaks form. This usually takes around 6-8 minutes.
- Fold the whipped cream into the pumpkin mixture.
- Portion into cups and top with additional whipped cream, and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice or pumpkin seeds for serving.
- If you prefer, you can top with chopped pecans or walnuts in place of pumpkin seeds.
- Also, feel free to adjust sweetener to taste.
- If looking for brand recommendations, we love Swerve brand erythritol and Farmers Market Pumpkin!