Roasted Cauliflower with Spinach and Almonds
Roasting vegetables really brings out their vibrant flavors! In this recipe, cauliflower is roasted in olive oil with garlic, spinach, and almonds to create a winning flavor combination. Top with your favorite hot sauce or salad dressing if you like!
1 1/2 cups cauliflower florets
1 tbsp plus 2 tsp olive oil, divided
1 garlic clove, minced
salt and pepper
1 cup baby spinach
1/4 cup sliced almonds
red pepper flakes, hot sauce, or keto friendly salad dressing, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 420°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange cauliflower on baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tbsp oil and sprinkle with minced garlic, salt and pepper. Toss to coat cauliflower and garlic with oil.
- Roast in the oven for about 15 minutes. Add spinach, almonds, and red pepper flakes (if using) to the baking sheet. Drizzle with remaining 2 tsp oil and stir or toss ingredients to coat. Return to oven to roast another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, transfer to a plate for serving.
- You may substitute coconut oil, avocado oil, butter, or ghee for olive oil, if you prefer.
- Top with your favorite hot sauce or keto friendly salad dressing for added flavor.
- You may substitute broccoli for cauliflower, if you like.