Zoodles with Tomatoes, Avocado and Pumpkin Seeds
This Zoodles with Tomatoes, Avocado, and Pumpkin Seeds is a quick and easy vegetarian keto option. Dressed with olive oil and red wine vinegar, this meal provides healthy fat and tons of flavor. Get creative and add some fresh herbs or grated cheese!
1 small zucchini, spiralized or about 1 1/2 cups zoodles
3 cherry to grape tomatoes, halved
1/2 avocado, sliced or diced
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
red pepper flakes, grated parmesan cheese, or fresh chopped herbs, such as parsley or oregano
- Add zoodles, tomatoes, avocado, and pumpkin seeds to a bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk the oil and vinegar. Drizzle over zoodles and toss to coat.
- Season with salt, pepper, fresh herbs or grated cheese.
- Look for pre-made zoodles in your grocery store to save time or we love these tools to easily make for yourself Zoodle Slicer or Spiralizer
- If looking for brand recommendations, we love Terrasoul and Food to Live organic pumpkin seeds!