Italian Cauliflower Cheesy Bread
You won’t believe there’s cauliflower in this amazing Italian Cauliflower Cheesy Bread. This “bread” is filled with Italian flavors of parmesan, mozzarella, and oregano.
1 large head cauliflower
2 large eggs
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp dried oregano
3 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
1/2 cup grated Parmesan
Freshly ground black pepper
pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
2 tsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
Marinara, for dipping
- Begin by setting your oven to 425°F to preheat. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Grate the cauliflower using a cheese grater or food processor.
- To a large bowl, add cauliflower, eggs, garlic, oregano, 1 cup of mozzarella, Parmesan, salt, and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Place cauliflower “dough” onto parchment paper and pat to flatten. Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Top with the rest of the mozzarella, crushed red peppers, and parsley. Return to oven for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
- Slice and serve with marinara for dipping.
- Be sure to choose a low carb marinara, like Rao’s brand. Ranch dressing works well, too!