Keto Veggie Burgers
These Keto Veggie Burgers are loaded with flavor and nutrition. They feature hemp hearts, which are a great source of vegan protein, fat, and fiber. Top with all of your favorite burger toppings, like lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado, or sugar free ketchup.
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp onion, diced
1 cup mushroom, chopped into small pieces
1/2 cup riced cauliflower
1/4 cup hemp hearts
1/4 tsp garlic powder
2-4 tbsp almond flour
salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional for serving:
lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado, sugar free ketchup
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the onion and mushroom and saute about 2-3 minutes or until softeend.
- Add the cauliflower rice, hemp hearts, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper, stir and saute for another minute or two.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and allow to cool enough to be handled.
- Add the almond flour a tbsp at a time. You may need to add more/less depending on how moist the mixture is. Form into two patties and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for about 25-30 minutes or until golden. You may broil in the last couple minutes to brown a bit more.
- Serve with lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado, or sugar free ketchup, if you like.
- u003cliu003eServe with a side salad or a favorite keto veggie, if you like.u003c/liu003eu003cliu003eFeel free to customize this recipe and add your favorite keto seasonings and condiments.u003c/liu003eu003cliu003eIf looking for brand recommendations, we love Manitoba Harvest hemp hearts!u003c/liu003e